Integrity. Knowledge. Experience.
Linda F. Kitz
Linda F. Kitz is a graduate of Fordham University where she received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science with a concentration in Public Administration in 1993. Ms. Kitz earned her Juris Doctor from Brooklyn Law School in 1997. While at Brooklyn Law School, Ms. Kitz served as the Managing Editor of the Journal of Law & Policy from 1996-1997. Ms. Kitz is the author of Statutory Rhetoric: The Reality Behind Juvenile Justice Policies in America, 5 J.L. POL'Y 223 (1996).
Ms. Kitz joined the Mecca Law Firm as Of Counsel in 2015 after having taken a sabbatical from the practice of law to raise a family. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Kitz was an Associate at McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP in the Insurance Services and Litigation Group. Before entering private practice, Ms. Kitz served as Law Clerk to the Honorable Susan Scott, J.S.C. in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Bergen Vicinage, from 1997-1998.
Ms. Kitz is admitted to the practice law in the State of New Jersey, the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, and the State of New York.
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- J.D. - 1997
- Fordham University, Bronx, New York
- B.A. - 1993
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Classical Civilization
- Statutory Rhetoric: The Reality Behind Juvenile Justice Policies, 5 J.L. POL’Y 223, 1996
Fraternities or Sororities
- Eta Sigma Phi
Current Employment Position
- Of Counsel, 2015
- The Honorable Susan Scott, J.S.C., Law Clerk, 1997 to 1998
- McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP, Associate, 1998 to 2001
- Matthew Bender & Co., A Division of LexisNexis Group, Legal Editor, 2001 to 2002