We never know when we’ll be gone, so we need to look ahead and create our wills for when that moment arrives. However, some people put off creating a will for so long that they die without one. In that case, the state of New Jersey will handle asset distribution...
- What could delay the closing process on the home you wish to buy?
- Can I have a holographic will in New Jersey?
- What happens when a person dies without a will?
- Common mistakes made by commercial real estate investors
- Three reasons why you shouldn’t put off creating a will if you’re expecting your first child