Perhaps you are eagerly anticipating the closing date that appears in the real estate purchase contract for the home you wish to buy. You must remember that this is just a number. It is not etched in stone. There are several issues that could change the closing date....
- What could delay the closing process on the home you wish to buy?
- Can I have a holographic will in New Jersey?
- What happens when a person dies without a will?
- Common mistakes made by commercial real estate investors
- Three reasons why you shouldn’t put off creating a will if you’re expecting your first child