Real Estate And Business Representation In New Jersey
When it comes to real estate and business law matters, you should not try to handle your legal matters alone or trust them to an inexperienced lawyer. There is too much at stake. Make sure you secure the representation of an experienced, knowledgeable attorney who can protect your rights in the legal system.
At The Mecca Law Firm, our lawyers bring unmatched knowledge and experience to real estate and business clients throughout northern New Jersey. For more than 40 years, we have been building a solid reputation for successful, client-centered representation. You can trust the lawyers at The Mecca Law Firm to protect your interests and help you obtain your goals in real estate and business.
Real Estate Representation
In matters of real estate, we maintain a hands-on approach. We can assist you every step of the way, from contract review through the mortgage closing process.
The Mecca Law Firm provides legal representation in many areas of real estate law, including:
- Residential and commercial property closings
- Residential and commercial leases
- Land use, zoning and municipal variances
- Mortgage modification
Among our services, we assist clients with the mortgage closing process and review inspection reports. We also provide legal counsel in issues brought before planning and zoning boards, during which we can draw on Joseph Mecca’s experience as the planning board attorney and zoning board attorney for the city of Hackensack. Mr. Mecca and our team of experienced, certified paralegals will work closely with you in all issues that arise.
Business Law Representation
In matters of business, we take a detail-oriented, efficient approach to protect your business’ legal and financial interests, including:
- Business formation: We help clients with every step of the startup process for new business ventures, including entity selection, initial formation documents and filing.
- Contracts: Our attorneys help business clients with negotiation, drafting and review of employment contracts, vendor contracts and other contracts.
- Business disputes: We work to settle our clients’ business disputes through negotiation whenever possible, and when a settlement cannot be reached, we are always prepared to litigate our clients’ cases aggressively.
With more than 40 years of legal experience, our lawyers provide sophisticated, client-centered business representation to help you obtain your business goals.
Contact The Mecca Law Firm
To schedule a consultation with an experienced attorney from our firm, call 201-584-7388 or contact us online.