Many people in New Jersey believe that the distribution of property after they pass away is a fairly straightforward process. They assume that their spouse inherits most of everything, and then when they pass, the bulk goes to the children. If you have only married...
- What could delay the closing process on the home you wish to buy?
- Can I have a holographic will in New Jersey?
- What happens when a person dies without a will?
- Common mistakes made by commercial real estate investors
- Three reasons why you shouldn’t put off creating a will if you’re expecting your first child